With 2020 right around the corner, there’s never been a better time to get involved with Key Nutrition’s New Year, New You! Nutrition Program.
This personalized nutrition education program runs for 8 weeks STARTING JANUARY 6th – February 28th. Each week will have a unique theme and participants will be given personalized goals, challenges, and recipes that go with the topic of the week. Participants will also be provided with a personalized meal plan, taste-testings, give aways, educational materials–and most importantly–group accountability & support. This is a great opportunity to develop healthy, sustainable habits for the next chapter of your life!
SNEAK PEAK of WEEK 1:
- Theme: Purge Your Pantry
- Challenge: Clean out your pantry (remove all expired products, choose 5 processed food products to dispose of, create room for new essentials)– more details to come at the first meeting!
- Recipe: Easy Roasted Chickpeas (& more)
- Taste-Testing: Chickpea and Fava Bean snacks
- Take-Home Materials: Personalized Meal Plan, Specific Goals, & an in-depth Kitchen Essentials Grocery List
- We also have fun & engaging activities planned for our first in-person meeting on January 6th, 2020!
THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 3rd!
Register by emailing email@example.com about your interest in the program using the subject line: “New Year, New You!”
For more information about the program and the other weekly themes, please visit: https://keynutrition.org/2019/12/03/new-year-new-you/
Don’t miss this opportunity to create a healthier New Year!